Disclaimer: This recipe is from Sues of We Are Not Martha
As pet owners, we always want to ensure that our furry friends are getting the best nutrition possible. Feeding them a healthy and balanced diet can help them live longer, happier lives. And what better way to treat your dog than with a homemade quiche? In this post, we'll take a look at how to make a delicious chicken sausage kale quiche for dogs that will leave them licking their chops.
So, why is quiche good for dogs?
Chicken sausage is a great source of protein, which is essential for maintaining healthy muscles and tissues. Kale is a nutrient-rich vegetable that is packed with vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, C, and K, as well as calcium and iron. Milk is a good source of calcium, which helps support strong bones and teeth. Cheese (parmesan, mozzarella or cheddar ) and milk adds a delicious flavor while also providing additional calcium and protein.
This quiche is a great treat for dogs who have food allergies or sensitivities, as it does not contain any grains or artificial ingredients. It can also be customized to suit your dog's preferences – feel free to experiment with different vegetables or meats.
In conclusion, the chicken sausage kale quiche for dogs is a tasty and healthy treat that your furry friend is sure to love. With its nutritious ingredients and homemade goodness, it's a great way to show your pet how much you care. So why not give it a try today and watch your dog's tail wag with delight?
Chicken Sausage Kale Quiche for Dogs
- 1 Chicken sausage link diced
- 1/2 Red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup Kale finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella or cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 24 mini muffin cups and divide chicken sausage, red pepper, kale, and cheese among cavities (can do in two batches in 12-cavity muffin tin).
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Divide egg mixture evenly among into muffin tin cavities.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, until quiches are turning lightly golden.
- Let cool for a few minutes before releasing from muffin tins and letting cool completely on wire racks.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?